However, do you feel it a drag to shave it off regularly? Then, perhaps, you also particularly dread the messy cleaning procedure. Nevertheless, you are not alone to have this problem, and like thousands of others, you can have your solution with the Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 7300, vacuum trimmer with adjustable length settings.
Love The Way You Look
Whether you wish to have clean shaven cheeks, or trim the scurfy facial hair to sport a “cool guy” look, or style your moustache in the finger or the Chevron or the Cow boy pattern, or just trim it like the American standard, the unit is designed to make them all by means of its 18 diverse secured length settings, that ranges from 1 millimeter (that is, about 1/32 inch) to 18 millimeters (about 23/32 inch). To make your selection well secured, you can utilize the incorporated zoom lock wheel, which is so easy to use that, well let’s say, even a caveman can do it!
There is also a multipurpose display screen that shows which length setting you have selected. Moreover, activating the stubble setting, you can trim down to an amazing 1/2 millimeter (1/64 inch)! Using this razor will also help you to say a big NO to any accidental nick on your cheeks, which so often happens with the ordinary razor that you are presently using. This is because its adjustable comb is devised to guide the trimmer blades to follow your facial curves.
Reluctant razor cleaners rejoice! With this unit at your aid, you can say a hearty goodbye to the irksome cleansing of your hair covered sinks. The exclusive vacuum system that comes incorporated with the trimmer is meant to catch hair inside the trimmer handle as you cut your hair. If you are looking for more benefits from this razor then you will be more than happy to know that the unit needs zero maintenance! No wonder you will love to pack it in your luggage, no matter wherever you go. Accordingly, the manufacturers have even equipped the unit with a lock that shields it from turning on in your baggage, by chance. And once you have charged it for one hour, its super powerful lithium-ion battery can continuously provide up to 50 minutes of cordless use! In a case you don’t like this great beard trimmer you can always read a great post about Remington HC5550 Haircut Beard Trimmer Review.
Saying all this, let us have a quick look at all of its fantastic attributes.
- The unit measures 7.3 x 7.7 x 10.8 inches.
- It is the only stubble trimmer to come with a vacuum system that allows for no-mess grooming.
- It comes with multifunctional display that shows hair length setting as well as battery life.
- Turbo power button helps to boost fan speed and cutting.
- 1/2-millimeter stubble setting.
- 18 secured length settings from 1/32 inch up to 23/32 inch provided.
- It also comes with adjustable comb with easy stubble setting.
- Stay-sharp blades that require no oiling or maintenance.
- Features Turbo power button that aids in cutting thicker hair by increasing fan and cutting speed.
- Can be used cordless or corded.
- Travel lock prevents accidental switch-on.
- Long lasting Lithium ion battery.
- The unit comes with charging adapter and cleaning brush.
- It is backed by a two year warranty.
After being reviewed by 3021 customers at Amazon.com, the Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 7300, vacuum trimmer with adjustable length settings gains an overall rating of 4 out of 5 stars. Since the product is not new in the market, it has been reviewed quite awhile. Some of the reviewers are of the opinion that the reviews that a handful of users have left on it are too harsh.
Though a few of the buyers had some issues with the integrated vacuum, many of the “recent” reviewers have suggested not to go with the older reviews as the product has changed for good. It is normal that before deciding on the unit, you would like to go through the positive reviews as well as the negative ones. In that case, why don’t you visit the Amazon website?