Many men choose the Braun Cruzer 6 Face Shaver if they desire an all-around, quality device that delivers outstanding results every time. Braun is highly reputable for manufacturing top of the line products that assist men who want to achieve the perfect style that theyre going for. This great device from a reputable Braun factory has various attachments, it is easily adjusted for different beard length and has a trimmer head that can be twisted for a perfect styling of your beard. We believe that the Cruzer 6 Face Shaver is one of the most impressive trimmers available today. Let’s take a closer look at it.
Braun Cruzer 6 Face Shaver Features
- Extra wide head is perfect for providing a clean shave. Adjustable to 4 different lengths at 1.2mm, 2.8mm, 4.4mm, and 6mm if you only want to trim and keep your facial hair a certain length.
- Unique SmartFoil technology is put into action when youre shaving. It cuts hairs that a normal shaver would miss because of the direction they are growing in. SmartFoil was invented to capture every hair on your face so you dont have to go over itself more than once. This helps save time and makes for an easier shave.
- Use in wet or dry conditions. Works just as well either way thanks to its fully sealed body.
- Quickly charges in about an hour. Once its fully charged, you can expect around 30 minutes of continuous use without the need to plug it in.
- LED charging indicator gives tells you when its fully charged or when the battery is running low.
- Shaves to the contour of your face using the twistable trimmer option that provides a cut from 2 different sides.
- Included in the box is an adjustable comb, a 3 day beard comb and protective cap, charging stand, a precision comb, and of course the Cruzer 6 Shaver itself.
Some Positive Reviews
- Works much better than other shavers that cost over $100.
- Priced well. At around $60 you really cant go wrong.
- Works excellent for trimming. I was surprised at how precise it was.
- Good for that stubble look!
- Read more consumer reviews
Some Negative Reviews
- Good at trimming, but fails to deliver a clean shave thats smooth. Maybe the problem is my skin or hair type?
The Bottom Line
While doing research on the Braun Cruzer 6 Face Shaver, we noticed a lot of positive reviews and we didnt notice many negative reviews. Sure there were a few people who complained about it not providing the results that they expected, but the general consensus seemed to all point in a positive direction. This shaver is well-rounded and contains many features you would normally expect from a product priced much higher. But honestly were not very surprised, Braun always seems to make a good product!