Whether you are vying for a rogue appeal or you want a total transformation from a dweeby to an edgier and sexier look, growing a beard can do the job. Beards are super-hot and they make a man look like a real man. You can read some tips for fast beard growth for your masculinity down below.
Beards ooze charisma, respect, power, courage, confidence, strength and sensual appeal. A bearded man would easily attract attention than a non-bearded person.
Reasons To Grow A Beard
Serves as protection from the sun’s damaging rays
The sun contributes up to 90% of the visible signs of aging and thus, if you have a beard, your skin will keep looking young and vital. Keeping beard prevents demertoheliosis, which loosely translates to chronic sun damage. So if you have a beard, kindly appreciate it. If you don’t have one, you had better hurry.
Men with beards carry an air of cultured and refined finesse around them. Beards make your masculinity more pronounced. It makes men and women respect you. A bearded man is the symbol of a warrior, honor and sexual virility.
Blemish free skin
Not shaving can reduce acne flare-ups.Shaving can bring on acne breakouts, worsening existing acne and can cause infections. With a beard, it’s a bye-bye to acne and razor rash.
Beards keep you warm during the winter
As the temperature drops, your beard is there to keep you warm. It acts as a thermal protection as well as physical protection against the elements.
Wards off throat disease
Facial hair can help keep airborne bacteria out of your mouth, thereby assisting in protecting your throat. For those who have asthma, a beard serves as a filter before toxins enter your lungs.
Tips to make your beard grow faster
- Exfoliate your skin once a week. This will help remove dead cells and stimulate hair growth.
- Wash your skin with warm water using a mild cleanser twice a day. Clear skin speeds up hair growth.
- Use a moisturizer with eucalyptus as the main ingredient and massage it on your face to make your beard grow faster. Eucalyptus helps to promote facial hair growth.
- Make sure you sleep well as this will help repair damaged skin cells and promote beard growth.
- Try not to shape or trim your hair too often. Groom your beard only after six weeks when it is fully grown.
- Increase the amount of protein and vitamins in your diet. This will help make the help the hair on your face grow quicker.
- Manage stress in healthy ways through yoga and meditation. Beards will grow more quickly when you are relaxed.
- In case you experience itching or rashes during the initial stages of growth, apply hydrocortisone cream onto your face.
- Massage your skin with amla oil and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse your face with cold water and then pat dry.
Products that aid fast beard growth
Growing a beard naturally can take long. You can speed up your beard growth with the following products.
Ultimate Beard Growers Kit
This product has everything you need to grow a thick and soft beard. It contains Growther Beard Oil XT for growing your beard, Enhancing Shampoo and Conditioner for beard cleaning, Vitamins which works as supplements, Beard Balm, and a pocket comb.
Art Naturals Organic Beard Oil & Leave-In Conditioner
- VitaBeard Facial Hair Support Formula
- Beard Growth Spray
- Beardlizer Facial Hair and Beard Growth Capsules
- Honest Amish Beard Balm.
Beard Care Tips
Growing a beard requires a lot of dedication and commitment. If you don’t pay attention to your beard, you will end up looking like a wildling.
- Just like your hair, wash and shampoo your hair regularly.do not use bar soaps to wash your beard. You will end up drying your beard and the skin beneath.
- Use condition to keep your beard from getting too coarse.be sure to rinse it thoroughly. Failure to rinse sufficiently may result in flaking. Conditioners will make your beard feel softer.
- Gently pat and wipe your beard dry with a towel. Blow drying is not really necessary as it might be harsh on your skin.
- Comb your beard and mustache with a wide-toothed comb to remove tangles.
- Trim your beards. Even if you grow your beards long, you need to trim it every two months.
- To trim your mustache, first, comb it down. Then use scissors or beard trimmer. Start in the middle and trim first towards one side of the mouth, then towards the other.
- Do not trim a wet beard or mustache. Wet hair is usually longer. When it dries, you may find you have trimmed too much.
- A good-sized mirror is indispensable when you want to trim your beard.
- Stray hairs can be removed with a trim razor. Plucking them is not advisable.
Foods To Eat For A Healthier Looking Beard
Cheese, butter and egg yolks are rich in Vitamin A and Beta Carotene. Vitamin A maintains and repairs skin tissue. Keeping your skin healthy allows for better health growth. Also include carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, pawpaw, and leafy green vegetables such as spinach and kale into your diet. They are high in beta-carotene.
Citrus fruits, green pepper, and broccoli are good sources of vitamin C and E. These vitamins promote the production of sebum, a natural oil that is produced by our bodies and lubricates and moisturizes hair, making it look thicker and lusher.
Additionally, vitamin C assists in the growth of bodily tissues, including the skin and hair follicles.
Fish, lean meats, poultry, eggs are rich in protein. We need protein which the body then converts to amino acids. Rice, beans, and milk are also good sources of protein.
Salmon, sardines, flaxseed oil, walnuts are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which help to protect cell membranes, preventing your whiskers from getting dry and brittle.
B vitamins help your body synthesize the protein you eat in order to build new skin cells and hair. Getting enough B vitamins helps reduce stress and prevent hair loss. Foods rich in B vitamins are beef, cheese, wheat germ, milk, eggs, brown rice, and oatmeal.